We`re available 24/7. Click to chat with a live representative now.
No matter what you do to get ready for your new baby, a birth injury is often well beyond any parent’s expectations. There is no way to prepare for the emotional and financial stress of a birth injury, especially when caused by improper or negligent medical care. With the attorneys of Advocates United by your side, you will not have to face this difficult time alone.
Our experienced birth injury lawyers will work with you to identify circumstances and procedures that can cause birth injuries. Some of the most commonly cited preventable birth injuries include:
• Cerebral palsy, Erb’s palsy (also called brachial plexus palsy)
• Brain swelling or hemorrhaging
• Skull fractures or other broken bones, especially a fractured clavicle (collar bone)
• Brachial Plexus Injuries (BPI) – a type of nerve damage
• Brain damage due to Perinatal Asphyxia (lack of oxygen) caused by umbilical cord compression or strangulation
• Spinal Cord Injuries caused by the use of forceps, leading to paralysis or other neurologic problems.
Although there is no way to undo the injuries, we at Advocates United believe your child deserves the opportunity to live a full and rewarding life. We work with families to determine responsibility for preventable birth injuries, and our experienced attorneys make the process as stress free as possible, fighting on your family’s behalf for the compensation you deserve. You can count on your Advocates United attorney to manage the difficult aspects of the process, allowing you time to spend with your infant.
Birth Injuries by the Numbers
- 157,700 Number of birth injuries that could have been avoided in 2006
- 50 % of all birth injuries are potentially avoidable
- 1 in every 9,714 of infants born in the U.S. suffers a birth injury
Want to learn more?
What to do when catastrophic injuries occurCatastrophic Injuries effect thousands of people each year
Advocates United | National Power | Local CompassionWhy Advocates United is the best law firm in the United States.
Why Hiring a Trial Lawyer Increases the Value of Your Case (7 Factors)A few compelling reasons you want to hire a law firm that can take your case all the way to trial
Get Started for Free
Start Live Chat
Talk With Us
AU representatives are available 24/7. Call now to learn if we can help you.
Fill Out a Contact Form
Fill out an online case evaluation form and we`ll right back to you.
Fill out an online case evaluation form.ALL FIELDS ARE REQUIRED.
Thank you for
If for some reason you don’t hear from us, please call us at: