We`re available 24/7. Click to chat with a live representative now.
Failure to Diagnose
Breast cancer is the most common cancer in women worldwide and the second most common cancer overall. It is a leading cause of cancer death in less-developed countries and the second-leading cause of cancer death in American women, exceeded only by lung cancer.
• 255,180 new cases of invasive breast cancer will be diagnosed in women in 2017.
• 63,410 new cases of breast carcinoma in situ (non-invasive, has not invaded nearby tissue), including ductal carcinoma in situ and lobular carcinoma in situ.
• 40,610 women will die from breast cancer.
• 2,470 new cases of breast cancer will be diagnosed in men.
• 460 men will die from breast cancer.
While the medical community has made great strides in early detection and treatment, mistakes are sometimes still made. When a doctor fails to make an accurate and timely diagnoses of cancer, or, for that matter, any other serious medical condition, the consequences can be devastating – sometimes even deadly. Medical practitioners have a responsibility to their patients, and can often be held responsible when they fall short.
Proving negligence on the part of a doctor’s failure to diagnose correctly can be complicated, so you’ll want the experienced attorneys of Advocates United working for you. We have the resources that you’d expect from a national law firm, but the personal commitment to work with your unique situation and take on the medical practice you’ve been wronged by.
Get Started for Free
Start Live Chat
Talk With Us
AU representatives are available 24/7. Call now to learn if we can help you.
Fill Out a Contact Form
Fill out an online case evaluation form and we`ll right back to you.
Fill out an online case evaluation form.ALL FIELDS ARE REQUIRED.
Thank you for
If for some reason you don’t hear from us, please call us at: